- If any client is sick, especially with flu-like symptoms, has been in contact with anyone who is sick, especially those who tested positive for COVID-19, please do not travel with your pet. Please find your pet alternative transportation.
- All driving clients please wait in cars and call us at 850-222-3117 to let us know you have arrived.
- All walking clients please call or wave from outside the office to let us know you have arrived- do not come inside.
- We ask that owners of canine patients please pull around to the rear of the hospital. A staff member will meet you at the wooden ramp to retrieve canine pets. We ask clients to leave their pets’ collars/harnesses/leashes in place until the pet is secured behind the gate of the ramp. The technician will then utilize a hospital approved slip lead for transport into the hospital.
- For cats and dogs in carriers, we will use a hospital-grade disinfectant on the handles.
- Clients will stay outside in their cars or outside the office, as only the pets will be allowed into the building (social distancing). Please call to discuss protocol regarding humane euthanasia, as special accommodations will be made.
- The Doctor will call you with the exam findings and to discuss diagnostics and treatment.
- Clients will complete billing by speaking with a team member prior to reconvening with their pet and receiving medications (if needed) outside the office or at their car. Please try to use credit/debit cards over cash/checks at this time.
- We are a “handshake free zone” at this time.
- Medication/Food refill requests are to be called or emailed in prior to your arrival at the hospital. We will contact you when your items are ready for pick-up and collect payment over the phone. Items will then be placed on our front porch for owners to retrieve at their earliest convenience. For refrigerated or transdermal medications please call our office at your arrival and we will place them outside the door. All items not picked up by the end of the business day will be brought back inside and placed back on the porch when we open at 7:30am the next day. After hours item pick-ups are available upon specified request.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this trying time.